Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hong Kong Trip 2010 – Part Three – Hong Kong Trams

 

Originally posted Wednesday, March 31, 2010 on my other blog News From Italy

Hong Kong Trip Part Three

HONG KONG TRAMS

The next walk that we did involved taking a ride on one of the wonderful Hong Kong Trams to the end of the eastern line, Shau Kei Wan, where I was able to get some interesting photographs of the trams which I am featuring in this post.

Hong Kong Volume Two 001 

Copyright All rights reserved by LindyLouMac Photo Collection

If you are interested in reading more about the Hong Kong Trams click on the link here which will take you to the Wikepedia page.

This video will take you on a virtual ride on a Hong Kong tram.

 

Uploaded by hongkong on Nov 24, 2008

The Peak, Hong Kong on Fun Tourist AttractionsHong Kong Attractions

6 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this before I think, but I have enjoyed it all over again. I had forgotten about the trams, more memories renewed for me. Takr care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, those buses , amazing, rthe colors are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the wonderful trip!
    Wonderfully colorful two-storey tram, smells, delicious, market, people, skyscrapers, beautiful place!
    many kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh...lovely and very interesting shots of the trams...never thought them to be so interesting

    Cheers,
    My Third Eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had been to Hong Kong many times but never take this tram before. Hope to try same route as what you did. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous collection of trams! All together like that in so many different colours... definitely a lot more interesting than the bland buses and trams in most cities! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.