Tuesday, May 19, 2015

World at Work 7 - Mya Thaw Tar Lacquer-ware Workshop - Bagan - Myanmar

































Continuing with my World at Work series of photos taken on my travels. Today I have chosen photos of the Mya Thaw Tar Lacquer-ware Workshop in Bagan, Myanmar.

I did purchase a piece of this beautiful lacquer-ware, I shared a photo of my bowl on Instagram

I am sharing this post today with Our World Tuesday



If you are interested in seeing more photos of this beautiful country you will find  a series of posts here on my Travel Tales blog.

Please note this post originally appeared on LindyLouMac's World in Photos but I am in the process of moving the themed posts to Travel Tales as I plan to change direction on the photography blog.

5 comments:

  1. A great series, I love taking photos of local people at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great series, I love taking photos of local people at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo essay. I do love this series. Amazing to see the craftsmanship and care that goes into creating these beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing works of art. Such care goes into their work and just look a the working area , as simple as it can be. thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.