Saturday, February 21, 2015

World at Work 1 - Fabric Weaving - Mandalay - Myanmar


















The photos above were taken during a visit to a Fabric Weaving Establishment in Myanmar.

This post originally appeared in June last year on my Photography Blog. Due to a change in direction with my blogging I have decided to republish the series on Travel Tales. Once all transferred here any future World at Work posts will just be published on this blog.

I hope you will continue to enjoy this series, as I have lots to share with you over the coming months.

These photos were taken by LindyLouMac during a visit to Myanmar in December 2013.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos. I always think industrial weaving looks like very tiring work, did the workers there seem tired?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Jenny, they all seemed surprisingly happy and content.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I remember this fro before but still interesting seeing it again Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so beautiful. It's like actually being in the shop getting to see them at work on their beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it just amazing how they work and create their beautiful works of art! Fab photos Linda . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.