Tuesday, April 7, 2015

World at Work 6 - Washday - Ayeyarwady River - Mingun - Myanmar



Continuing with my World at Work series of photos taken on my travels. Today I have chosen photos of Washday in Myanmar on the River Ayeyarwady River.

If you are interested in seeing more photos of this beautiful country you will find  a series of posts here on my Travel Tales blog.

Please note this post originally appeared on LindyLouMac's World in Photos but I am in the process of moving the themed posts to Travel Tales as I plan to change direction on the photography blog.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. Hope you are well and had a super Easter. Love this post. Can you just imagine doing this . Amazing how our lives differ so much. Super photos and thank you for sharing xo Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a hard work ! I honestly prefer my washing machine. The pictures are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting how they lay all their clothes on the ground to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shots of the women washing at t he river! Hope all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.