Tuesday, March 10, 2015

World at Work 3 - Fishermen - Marta - Italy























































World at Work this week features some of the Fishermen from Marta, Italy where the local economy still depends very much on fishing. These photos were taken during my visit last summer and were originally shared via my photography blog. If you are interested in learning more about this beautiful area, posts can be found on the blog I used to write when I lived in Italy.
News From Italy

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Fishers work very hard for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos. Amazing how they keep the art of fishing going. They need younger generation to follow them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, to be a fishermen is hard work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos - and probably a hard life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.